Friday, February 24, 2017

Resist.able Papers & Watercolor

Good morning!

I have been having fun thinking of blog posts, blogging and recording videos to share. It does take quite a bit of time to do all the above but I do think that it is a good use of time and any time that is well used, is good for the soul, right? :)

Doing voiceovers is still one of the things that takes up quite a big chunk of time because I kept blubbering and had to retake them several times. Haha. I believe that as time goes by and I get more practice, it will get better and faster! Anyways, my videos are usually really short (so that I don't have to talk much...) and I hope that you enjoy watching them as much as I had fun recording & editing them.


Today, I am sharing a card video using resist.able papers from PinkPaislee and stamps from Winnie & Walter. I do believe that these papers are from quite a long time ago. I have been hoarding them and as I was reorganizing this time, I thought that I had better use them. Hoarding them won't make anything fun :) So I trimmed them down to size, pulled out my watercolors and started playing! I use the word 'playing' when I am working on my illustrations too and my hubby always thought that I am not doing what I am supposed to be doing and is really actually playing! LOL. 

Below is the process video of me playing with the resist.able papers and creating the cards you saw above. I hope that you will enjoy watching it. I am also on Instagram and would love for you to follow me there too :)


As usual, thank you for dropping by!
- Evelin

2 comments:

  1. Incredibly adorable cards, Evelin! I may have a stash of that paper too. lol Liked the video too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shay! :) They are really very fun to play with and I love how they add flair to the cards without bulk and with such ease. I hope you find yours soon and have some fun with them too!

      Delete