Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Winnie & Walter Premier Day 2

Hi and welcome to Winnie & Walter Premier Day 2!
I hope that you had a great time getting inspired by all of the Talent's creations and thank you for joining us again :)

I am featuring From the Bottom of my Heart stamp set and its coordinating cutaways and the Sentimental: Birthday stamp set today. 


For this card, I used the stamps From the Bottom of my Heart & its coordinating cutaways. I wanted to keep this card clean and simple so I used the watercolor technique that I showed in my video tutorial yesterday to stamp the heart image in the centre and I die cut the heart stamps and the word 'thanks' and 'heart'. I popped the words with some foam tape to create some dimension and adhered the hearts down with adhesives. I added some clear dew drops too because I really love them.

And for this second card, I really love all the birthday sentiments in the Sentimental:Birthday set. There are so many happy sentiments to choose from and they are all so fun! I kept this pretty simple too... I guess it's my theme for the day. Haha :) I cut strips of patterned paper and adhered them on the base cardstock and then I handcut the banners after I stamped the sentiments on them. Finally, I popped them up using foam tape for added dimension. This is a fun and simple way to make lots of birthday cards in one seating.

Before you go, do remember to hop over to Winnie & Walter's blog for more inspiration from the rest of the Talents and for the giveaway! I would also love to know what you think about my cards and do check out my Youtube channel and maybe follow me on Instagram too for sneaks, my life in my Travelers Notebook, love for essential oils and occasional giveaways!

Thanks for dropping by.

xoxo - Evelin

No comments:

Post a Comment