Thursday, June 29, 2017

Winnie & Walter Premier Day 3

Hallo everyone!

Thank you for joining me on Winnie & Walter's Premier Day 3. Today is a rather special day for me because it's the release day for one of the sets I designed for this release :D

Party On is a set of cute little critters playing musical instruments and loads of fun brush lettering sentiments too. I made a couple of pop-up cards using this set and I even made a short video that I hope you will enjoy.


And here's the inside of the card :)



Do let me know what you think of my cards and video and check out my Youtube channel while you are still here. I also share sneaks, my life in my Travelers Notebook and occasional giveaways on my Instagram and I hope that you will follow me there too!

And before you go, do remember to check out Winnie & Walter's blog for more inspiration and giveaways :)

xoxo - Evelin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evelin!! I just love your new stamps sets you have designed! All the little critters are so sweet. And the cards you have created are just so adorable!! I can't wait for tonight's release so I can get both these new adorable sets 😊

    ReplyDelete