Friday, June 30, 2017

Winnie & Walter Premier Day 4

Hallo everyone and Happy Friday!
Today is Premier Day 4 of Winnie & Walter's June Release and today I am sharing a card I made with Happy Dance with Evelin T Designs (that's me! hehe)

To create this card, I cut a piece of watercolor paper into 4" by 5.25" and stamped the brush lettering sentiment and confetti onto the paper. Then I colored them with watercolor and used my prismacolors to add some highlights onto the confetti and stars.


I already pre-stamped and watercolored the little critters and ran them through the die cut machine the night before. I usually like to stamp and watercolor multiples and have a stack of these images on the ready should inspiration hits me or if I want to create multiple cards.

I used colored pencils to create shadows for them and foam tape to prop up the little kitty :) As a final touch, I added sequins on the card to 'make it more festive'.


I hope you enjoyed the card I made with Happy Dance and that it makes you feel like doing the happy dance just by looking at it too :)

Want to check out more inspirations and be entered in a giveaway? 

Hop over to Winnie & Walter's blog  for more details! I would also love to know what you think about my cards and do check out my Youtube channel and maybe follow me on Instagram too for sneaks, my life in my Travelers Notebook, love for essential oils and occasional giveaways!

xoxo - Evelin

1 comment:

  1. Love your stamp designs, Evelin! So sweet with a touch of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete