Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Winnie & Walter Premiere Day 1 & A Watercolor Technique Video :)


Hallo everyone! Happy Summer :)
I've been preoccupied with spending time with my kiddo since school's out and we've been enjoying time together both indoors and having outdoor playdates.


I am so excited, though that you are here to join me on Winnie & Walter's Premier Day 1! Today, we will be showcasing...

In Bloom: Carolina's Florals with Angelica Suarez
In Bloom: Carolina's Florals with Angelica Suarez Cutaways
Mini Scenery: Spotty
In a Word: Birthday Cutaway
In a Word: Party Cutaway

I have used In Bloom: Carolina's Florals for this card that I made and I am also sharing a watercolor technique video that I used to create this card. It was a happy 'accident' really.


I wanted to use the inkpads that I have but because it's been so long since I last used them, they were slightly dried up and the stamped images did not appear very nice. But I really wanted to use the strawberry images in this set so I tried using watercolors instead and it worked out unexpectedly well! 

And here's the video I made to share the technique with you and I hope that you will check it out :)

And in this second card, I used In A Word: Birthday Cutaway and In Bloom: Carolina's Florals. I kept it a clean and simple card and I hope that you will like it.


Also, please check out the Winnie & Walter Blog for more Giveaways! :)

I would really love to know what you think of my cards and technique video, maybe even subscribe to my Youtube Channel and follow my blog. If you're interested, I also share sneak peeks of my projects and my life in my Travelers Notebooks on my Instagram.

Do have a great day and I hope that you will come by my blog again soon!

xoxo - Evelin



No comments:

Post a Comment