Monday, August 12, 2019

Happy Birthday From All of Us

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning with a card using the adorable Sneaky Kitties stamp set - a super fun and intricate image, perfect for coloring when you have lots of time to sit and doodle!


I don't often take time to slowly color in a detailed image like this, but I was talking on the phone with my parents one day, and started coloring, and before I knew it, we'd been on the phone for an hour, and this entire image was colored!


I added some little dots around the image with some of the same Copics I used to color the image - a great way to add a bit of interest to the background and have it easily coordinate!


I added a few details with a white gel pen, and then matted the panel with a bit of green cardstock and mounted on a kraft cardbase to finish off! Aren't those little kitties the CUTEST?!?!?


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment