Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Reading Buddies + Critters



It's Amy here with a card that combines Reading Buddies and Coffee Loving Critters.


The mint card base is 4.25 x 9.25 inches.  The Bristol panel is 4.0 x 9.0 inches.  I stenciled mint colored clouds on the Bristol panel and added a grassy border.   

I stamped the images from both Reading Buddies and Coffee Loving Critters in copic friendly black ink.  I colored them with a ton of different copics but my overall color palette was inspired by THIS color trio.


Here are the various copic colors I used:
  • R20
  • YR09 | YR16
  • Y21 | YR23
  • BG11 | BG34
  • E40 | E42
  • E50 | E51
  • E55
  • T0 | T1
  • N5 | N7
I hope you have an amazing week!


7 comments:

  1. oh my i love the cute little critters :) fantastic job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design, great colouring, awesome stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, this is fabulous and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are DARLING!! I LOVE the card you created. Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.so.cute! And I love the LONG-ness of your card ;)

    ReplyDelete