Monday, October 14, 2019

Critter Window Card

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning to share a card using the adorable new Good Tidings to You stamp set - one from the new release that I hadn't had a chance to play with yet...and it is SOOO CA-UTE!!!


I thought it would be fun to create some windows and have some of the cute images peeking through from the windows. I die cut 3 different size windows with a basic circle die from a panel of white cardstock, then lined up and stamped 3 of the cute images from the set behind the windows on a white cardbase.


I then had fun coloring in all those sweet critters, then added some sparkly Nuvo glitter drops on all the red parts of the image - I love the shine and sparkle that adds!


Once that dried, I stamped my sentiment on the front window panel, then adhered that with foam adhesive on the card - this gives it a bit of dimension which is fun with the windows.


Finally, for just a bit more sparkle, I added some coordinating green jewels sprinkled around on the card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the little critters peeking out from the windows :D

    ReplyDelete