Monday, March 23, 2020

Better than People


Hey Happy Monday!  It's Amy here sharing a card duo that features Reading Buddies and Coffee Loving Critters.  I originally was only planning on doing the A2 sized one but spotted a scrap 4.25 x 4.25 inch coral cardstock base so decided to do a fun version.  First up is the A2 one:


I was super pleased when I could get that rabbit [Coffee Loving Critters] to perch on top of the stack of books [Reading Buddies].


I wanted to keep the overall design very clean + crisp.  The sentiment is perfect for what we are currently facing around the world and to keep the social distancing on topic.


I'm especially happy when I can design a postal friendly design...no bumps!


My second design is really just the same as my first but smaller 4.25x4.25 and a bit cheekier.


I combined sentiments from Reading Buddies and Coffee Loving Critters.


I love how fun this turned out.  It will be going to a coffee loving friend.


Stay well everyone!









3 comments:

  1. HA!!! I love that you switched it up! Of course, you know my drink choice is never coffee, but I love to read ...soooooo ;) I loveeeeeeee these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW THESE ARE BOTH FABULOUS... awesome creativity Amy..

    ReplyDelete