Monday, April 6, 2020

Coffee Art Trio


Hey you!  It's Amy here with a card trio that came together super quick.  Here's a peek at the set:


I spotted THIS sketch and decided I should use some of the paper pads that I recently purchased to make a quick card set.  The main images I used are from the Coffee Art set.  What makes things easier for me is to keep the same overall color palette in all of the cards that I am creating.


It goes without saying that using the same card design makes it super easy too!  Less of a thought process.  I cut 4 panels from one paper pad and mixed and matched the patterns.  This sentiment, Wishing You're Here,  is from the Sneaky Kitties set.  With our state in Stay Home mode until at least May 4th, I'll be sending this one to my girl.  I miss her and she loves plants and coffee.


This card with the green foliage strip has a sentiment from the same set as the coffee cup, Coffee Art.


In an effort to make my designs postal friendly, there is no foam adhesive.  Oh boy, that's a challenge for me.  Those 'enamel dots' are actually called 'puffy dots' and are squishy as opposed to the traditional enamel dots.


This is my final design.  I'm a sucker for gingham.  This sentiment is from the Evergreen Foliage set.


That's it for me!  Stay Safe!








1 comment: