Monday, May 18, 2020

coffee + you = happiness


Hey, it's Amy and I'm super excited to share a couple of cards that I made with the Coffee Art set.


These cards are super tiny, 2.75 x 4.25.  I wanted them to be smaller to be able to let the design really take over.   

Are you team coffee or tea?  I'm both.  I wanted to use that tea bag image so I just die cut a super old to go cup and embellished it with the stamp.  


Did you know that there is such a thing as Coffee Singles packaged like a tea bag?  I picked up some  and will tuck in the card and send one each to each of my kids.


That's it for me, I hope you have an amazing week!

4 comments:

  1. You know what team I am!! LOL!! I loveeeeee this! So fun with the little tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Thank you for the inspiration and for being a sponsor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous caffeinated card!!
    Thank you for being one of our super sponsors for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete