Monday, May 11, 2020

Smell the Coffee....


Hello sweet Evelin T. Designs friends. Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing a card created using Evelin T. Designs: Coffee Loving Critters and Evergreen Foliage stamp sets

I used a stencil and Ranger oxide inks to create this fun background. You can really use any stencil you like to create a colorful filled background. 


I stamped out these lovely leaves on some colorful card-stock. I fussy cut them and added them to my card using foam adhesives to give it a little dimension. Next I stamped this adorable cat drinking coffee and colored with Copic sketch markers. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment and cutting in half so I can add it on both sides of the image. 

I added some Copic opaque, just because I love how it highlights the background a bit more. 

That is all for today. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Evelin T. Designs stamping.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Annette! I'm going to share in the coffee loving papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete