Monday, May 27, 2019

Evergreen Foliage and Alpha Blocks



Hello Evelin T Design Fans!  It's Amy with my first design post.  I'm so excited to show you what I made especially for today!  I'm featuring the Evergreen Foliage and Alpha Blocks sets.


My card front consists of 5 layers.  I love to incorporate layers for added interest without the additional bulk of foam adhesive.  Today's card also includes cork layers.


I've been paying more attention to the interior of my cards.  I added an additional greeting.  Don't you just love the Alpha Blocks set?  The options are endless!



I'm pretty sure that everyone loves Happy Mail!  I kept my overall color palette the same.  

What are some of your favorite color combos?  I'd love to hear from you!


5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the design and the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you made the image in a wreath shape and the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card 😍😍 I really love the fresh colors and design

    ReplyDelete