Monday, May 13, 2019

Sneaky Kitties and Evergreen Foliage


Welcome everyone... Annette Allen here with you today to share my first design team post on the new Evelin T. Designs blog. I am so excited to be a part of Evelin's new adventure. Today I created two cards using Sneaky Kitties and Evergreen Foliage stamp set

First up are those cute little Sneaky Kitties...


I stamped the image on the card base and again on a separate piece of card-stock. I took the seconded stamped image and colored it up with Copic Sketch makers. I die cut part of the image and lined it up on my card base using some foam adhesives to give it some dimension. 

I had some misc scraps of designer paper and cut them into strips to highlight the colors I colored the image with. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment on some kraft card-stock, trimmed and adhered to card with foam tape.


This second card I created using the newly released Evergreen Foliage stamp set


I created a stamped background by stamping the same image multiple times. Colored with Copic Sketch markers. Finishing up with stamping this pretty sentiment on designer paper and die cutting this sweet tag. I added some burlap string and tied a bow. The tag is adhered using foam tape to give it some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments: