Monday, June 10, 2019

Evergreen Foliage Card Trio

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning to share a trio of cards featuring the beautiful Evergreen Foliage paired with some fun Distress Ink blending! I basically wanted to recreate one of the designs I made for the release last month, and try some different color combos!


This design is perfect for one layer cards that are easy to mail - always nice to have in your stash! I masked off the top and bottom of each card, and used two different colors of distress ink for each one.


I tried to use colors that would blend fun in the center to almost make it look like I had used 3 colors instead of two.


I also added a good splatter of Perfect Pearls mixed with water for some texture and shine before removing the mask. This next one I didn't have a great seal on my mask, so a bit of the color leaked under on the bottom, but I don't think it looks to bad anyway, so I didn't bother redoing it.


Once I removed the mask and allowed them to dry a bit, I lined up all the fun images from Evergreen Foliage in a row using my MISTI to assembly line stamp each of them.


I finished off with a mix of sentiments - all from the same Evergreen Foliage stamp set - LOVE how there are a great variety of sentiments in this stamp set as well!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments: