Monday, June 24, 2019

Friend You're One of a Kind


Hi crafty friends! It's Keeway and I'm excited to be guesting on the blog today to share wtih you a fun shaker card using the adorable Sneaky Kitties. I stamped this large image of the kitties in the foliage in a dark brown hybrid ink and colored it with copic markers. Then I used my ScanNCut to cut out the image.

I created a window using a Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Window die out of Spiffy Speckles pattern paper in purple. I also die cut the sentiment 'friend' using the SSS Friend Outline die out of purple glitter card stock and white card stock. I inlaid the white pieces in the purple outlines and added it below the kitties. And right below that, I stamped the sentiment 'you're one of a kind' from the Sneaky Kitties stamp set.

I decided to make this into a shaker card. The bottom layer was ink blended with Bundled Sage and Antique Linen distress oxide ink, then I used foam tape to frame off the area behind the window. I added so fun iridescent sequins and sealed it off with a layer of acetate. Finally, added my front panel to the card and mounted the entire piece onto a top fold A2 vertical base card. That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed today's dose of inspiration and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment