Monday, June 17, 2019

Two Simple Cards...


Well happy hello Evelin T. Designs friends.... Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing two cards created using Evergreen Foliage and Alpha Blocks.


This first card was created using Evergreen Foliage. I created a simple watercolor background and stamped these pretty images and sentiment on the background after it dried completely. I added a bit of white opaque to the little leaves. I wanted them to really shine on the card. 



Next up I created a card using Alpha Blocks. I love this fun set because you can create any greeting, sentiment that you want. I first used a misc. stencil and Ranger Oxide inks to create a colorful background. I added some NUVO Blue Topaz Glimmer Paste on top of the stenciled background. 



I stamped all the letters to create HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY and cut with my Brother Scan n Cut machine. Next I added some foam adhesives to the back to give each letter some dimension. 

Two simple cards and totally fun to create.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment