Monday, September 30, 2019

All is Calm...and Rainbow!

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning playing with some of the adorable holiday release - SOOO much cuteness to have create with! I had a blast using the darling All is Calm stamp set to create this fun and colorful card - I love mixing up and using fun and different color combinations for holiday cards, and I love how unexpected this color combo is!


I started off by heat embossing the image in white on white cardstock, then blended a rainbow of distress inks over the top to create an emboss resist, showing off the image underneath!


I heat embossed a sentiment from the set in white on black cardstock banner, then popped that up on foam adhesive on one side.


Finished off by matting the front panel with black cardstock, then mounted on a soft blue cardbase.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment