Monday, September 23, 2019

Spooky and Sweet...


Happy Hello everyone... Annette Allen here with you today to share two fun card I created using the newly released Evelin T. Designs: Good Tidings To You, All Is Calm and All Hallows Cuteness.


Are you saying yes right now? The new release is full of cuteness. 
You can see all the new release HERE.

The first card I created I used Evelin T. Designs: Good Tidings To You, All Is Calm


I colored these sweet images using Copic Sketch markers. At first I was going for an inside themed card and then I remembered this cute snowman and well that changed it all for me. I went with an outside scene and this cute snowman peeking up behind just makes me smile. 

I used a die cut for the background. I wanted a snowfall look and polka dots totally worked for me. I used foam adhesives to give my colored images some dimension. I also added a little white gel pen polka dots and strips here and there. 


Next up I created this card using Evelin T. Designs: All Hallows Cuteness. I mean come on I am so in love with this set. Totally fun to color.


I used an embossing die for the background and added some Ranger Oxide ink for a bold fun background. I splashed some Copic opaque, water and black soot oxide ink on the background. The images are all colored with Copic Sketch markers and I adhered them to the card using foam adhesive. 

That is all for today.

I hope you enjoyed both cards today. I love this time of year when I get to make Christmas and Halloween cards. Make sure to shop the new release HERE.

Have a great day! 

7 comments:

  1. The Christmas scene is so festive, the snowman fits in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards!
    Love the All
    Is Good set.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun scenes with these charming designs! Love the Christmas tree scene with the cute critters and snowman! And a pretty background for these adorable trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Denise... so glad you enjoyed them.

      Delete