Wednesday, September 4, 2019

September Release | Sneak Peek #3


Day 3 and starting today, we are sneaking Christmas themed sets! I love Christmas! It's a season of so much fun and joy and I am grateful to be surrounded by loved ones and just enjoying each other's company.

This set is called All is Calm and it's a large single sheet stamp (like our Sneaky Kitties) with handwritten and typed sentiments. It is really fun to color and oh, so therapeutic! I especially love that little bear trying to reach the star at the top of the tree. Ain't he cute?

I used the no-line coloring technique for this card and I love the soft effect it brings to this set. What do you think?

Our September Release will be available in our Store on Monday, September 9th at 9am EST. It's super easy to remember the date and time for this release... it's all N-I-N-E-s!

For more sneaks from our Designers, hop on over to Instagram where I linked their accounts and their sneak pics.


- Evelin

7 comments:

  1. I love the no-line coloring technique and you're a master, of course. :-) This image reminds me of more vintage style Christmas cards from the 70's. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww.... you are too kind! It's really fun to color this way. Gotta wonder why I don't do it more.. HAHA...
      And yes, it has a vintage feel to it, doesn't it?

      Delete
  2. Fabulous scene, no line coloring looks amazing, I've tried it with less than spectacular results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you are just being modest. But one trick I learned is not to be afraid to apply dark colors. They make the other colors pop! Try it :)

      Delete