Monday, January 6, 2020

Winter Fun...


Happy New Year Evelin T. Designs friends... Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing two Winter Fun cards that I created using Evelin T. Designs: Fun in the Snow, Good Tidings to You and Warm Winter Wishes stamp sets


Don't you just love when you start to create a card and well you have more then one idea so you just go with it. So today I am sharing two cards just because these ice skaters are just too cute and fun to create with.

I stenciled the background and layered it with a sunburst die. The image is colored with Copic sketch markers. The image just comes to life with color... don't you think?


I used some winter themed dies to create these fun backgrounds for these adorable ice skaters. Minimal coloring and and finishing up with stamping these fun sentiments. I added some dimension to the image and the sentiment using foam adhesives. 

As you can see all the Evelin T. Designs stamps mixing very well together. So go crazy and have creating. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Many Blessing for this New Year.

3 comments: