Monday, December 30, 2019

Fun in the Snow Trio


Hello and Happy Monday!  It's Amy here with a winter card trio.  I used the images from the Fun in the Snow set and teamed them up with a sentiment from Warm Winter Wishes.


My intention wasn't to design three cards but since I had all those cute images from the Fun in the Snow set, I decided to go ahead and use them all up.


They were super quick to put together since they're 4.25 x 4.25 with minimal copic coloring.  I used the same overall design for each of them.



I used a pool die cut from my stash to create their ice skating rink.  Skating by starlight, sounds fun to me!


The New Years is almost here, can you believe it?  I wish you all joy, love and happiness!








6 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! Loving the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet!! I love the little critters. The sky with the starts looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards! Love these cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, cute cute creatures. Glad you made the three even if that wasn't your original plan. Happy New Year everyone d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Amy!! Love this scene, and how cool that you used a pool die?! It totally works!!

    ReplyDelete