Monday, July 1, 2019

Guest Designer: Wanda Guess

Hi, Wanda Guess here and I'm so excited to be on Evelin T Designs' Blog today! I'm sharing a sweet and cheerful birthday card made with the really cute stamp set called Coffee Loving Critters! My finished card is an A2 size.
I added a layer of pretty pink gingham paper, then one white layer, and then a tag. I like to create visual interest with paper layers. One of my favorite techniques! I stamped two bears and three cupcakes in Archival Ink. I used Distress Ink pads and a water brush to loosely watercolor everything.
Then I fussy cut out the images with my detail scissors. I added some glittery glue to the tops of all the cupcakes. I splattered some pink ink onto the tag and then stamped the sentiment onto the tag. The sentiment is from the Coffee Art stamp set. Everything is affixed to the card with foam tape.
Finally, a few enamel dots to finish off the card! The perfect birthday card for any age. Thanks for having me as a guest Evelin!!

1 comment: