Monday, July 22, 2019

Coffee Critter Card Set

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning - and if you haven't noticed, I kind of love to make sets of cards sometimes! Especially when some of the images and sentiments on a stamp set are so cute that I can't decide which one to use. When in doubt, use lots of them! I used a combination of Coffee Loving Critters, and mixed in a couple sentiments from Coffee Art for these cards I'm sharing today!


I started off by trimming card size panels of watercolor cardstock in half, to make mini canvases for the fronts of my cards.


Next, I paired the images and sentiments that I wanted to use, and stamped them in Versafine Onxy Black Ink with my MISTI on those watercolor panels I had created.


I colored them in with my watercolors, and left them to dry for a bit.


Once they dried, I added a thin black mat around each one. Finally, I adhered them with foam adhesive on white cardbases.


I love how the simple design lets these fun images just really shine! And it makes it super quick to put several cards together at the same time, but they are all a bit different - perfect for giving as a gift set or putting in your stash for when you need a card!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!


4 comments: