Monday, July 29, 2019

Coffee + Kitties


Hello Hello!  It's Amy here with a couple cards that I'm so excited to share with you today.  First up is a card that combines the Coffee Art + Coffee Loving Critters sets:


I decided to do all my stamping with Memento Rich Cocoa.  I started off with some quick stenciling using Distress Oxide - Antique Linen.

I fussy cut the stacking mugs from Coffee Art and the bunny from Coffee Loving Critters.  I've actually been enjoying fussy cutting these days.  It's been super relaxing for me.


My copic colors I used:

R20
Y15 | Y19
BG13 | BG15
E0000 | E51


I heat embossed the sentiment from Coffee Art in white on kraft cardstock.   I mounted everything on an Aqua panel.  The middle stack of mugs, the bunny and the sentiment have all be adhered with foam squares.

I went ahead and whipped up an extra card especially for today.  I wanted to use Sneaky Kitties and send my girl [the green thumb] some happy mail:


The image has been stamped with Versafine Onyx on Bristol.  It has been colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.



If you've been following me for any length of time, you'll know that green is my favorite color.  It was so relaxing to color this.  For this I colored zig on zig.  I blend with a lighter zig marker.  Do you see the random pops of Zig English Lavender?


I'm super happy how this turned out and think it will make my girl smile. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
amy



3 comments: