Monday, July 8, 2019

Coffee Love....


Happy hello Evelin T. Designs friends... Annette Allen here with you today to share two fun cards I created using Evelin T. Designs: Coffee Loving Critters and Coffee Art stamp set. This month the design team is featuring these two stamp sets so make sure to join us every Monday for more fun inspiration.

Now lets get started... On this first card I used both Coffee Loving Critters and Coffee Art stamp sets.


I colored up these adorable images with Copic Sketch Markers and added a little highlights and a few polka dots using a white gel pen.  I cut out the images using my Brother scan n cut machine. I used a die and some pretty designer paper for the background and with some foam adhesives I added my images to the card. I love to give my images some dimension. 


This card was created using Evelin T. Designs: Coffee Loving Critters. How cute are those cupcakes? I colored the images with Copic Sketch Markers and again cut with my Brother scan n cut machine. 


I sprayed some Ranger Distress Oxide on the background and added some pretty designer paper. The picture frame was added using foam adhesives. I also added some polka dots with a white gel pen. 

Two simple cards and totally fun to create with these adorable stamps. 



Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. These are so sweet Annette! I'm going to share your caffeinated design in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete