Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Fun...


Happy Hello Evelin T. Designs friends. Annette Allen here with you today and I am sharing a card I created using Warm Winter Wishes, All is Calm and Good Tidings to You stamp sets. Today I am mixing up all these fun stamps and they go so perfectly together. 


I colored these sweet images with Copic Sketch makers. The background was created using Ranger Oxide inks. But first I die cut a fun Christmas tree on masking tape. I wanted the tree to be bright in the background. 

I sprinkled a little green ink and water just on the tree and on the entire card I used Copic opaque. 


Some of the images I gave dimension and the rest I just glued directly onto my card base. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment. 

Another simple but fun card to create. yay for cute images... right?

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Evelin T. Designs crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment