Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Guest Designer | Noga Shefer

Hi crafty friends, I am so happy to guest designing again today for the amazing  Evelin T Designs !  



I made another unique tag for this GD.


My tag  featuring the adorable Good Tidings to You . This set is just perfect addition to your stash!

To make this tag I die cut a piece of Bristol smoosh using a tag die.


The  background was created  by blending spun sugar  distress oxide ink and swirls die.
I glued an hill using white glitter cardstock.


Next I stamped and colored the adorable image using copic markers and glued it to my tag with foam tape.


Next I stamped a greeting from this set using white powder and heat embossed it on black banner and the tag is ready!


I hope you enjoy the project I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day! Noga

1 comment: