Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Window Card

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning with a fun card to share with you using All is Calm and Warm Winter Wishes to create this this fun Christmas window scene! I thought it would be fun to take a portion of the scene from All is Calm and make it mimic looking into a window as a family decorates their Christmas tree - I love how it came out!


I started off by die cutting a window from white cardstock using a Simon Says Stamp die called Stitched Window Frame. I then stamped the part of the image I wanted to use on a small piece of white cardstock, then trimmed it down to fit just right behind my window.


Once I had that decided, I went ahead and colored the image in with Copic markers - love this cute little snippet of the image! 


I then mounted the window over that panel with foam adhesive, then mounted it on my kraft cardbase. Can you see the bit of a 3 dimensional look it gives?


After that it was simply a matter of stamping some sentiments underneath. I used a combination of sentiments from All is Calm and Warm Winter Wishes - the perfect finishing touch!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment