Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Coffee Love...


Happy Hello Evelin T. Design friends... Annette Allen here with you today and I am getting crafty with Evelin T. Designs: Coffee Art, Coffee Loving Critters and Warm Winter Wishes stamp set. Mixing it all up today. 

I am sharing two cards today, so lets get started.


This first card was created using the Coffee Art stamp set.

I created a colorful background using Altenew: Classy Stripes stencil and Amy Tangerine Actetate. I used Ranger Oxide inks: Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac. This fun image is colored with Copic sketch markers. I used some silver glitter paper to give it a little shine.

I used Scotch foam tape to give the image some dimension. I always like my cards to have a little pop. Foam tape is just fun.... don't you think?


This next card was created using the Coffee Loving Critters and Warm Winter Wishes stamp sets

The background was created using the same stencil and Ranger Oxide inks: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass. I went with a simple background but really oh so fun. I love stripes and well with all this color it is right up my alley.

The images are all colored with Copic Sketch markers and added to the card using Scotch foam adhesives.  More dimension....


You can get all these fun stamp sets on the Evelin T. Designs website HERE, plus much much more. AND more to come. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a fantastic week! 

1 comment: