Monday, February 10, 2020

Love This | Traveler's Notebook with Patricia


Hi Everyone!!  I'm excited to be back again this month to share my first memory keeping project using Evelin T Design stamps!  This is a spread in my Traveler's Notebook using the Good Tidings to You stamp set.

I knew I wanted to include hearts, and I thought the adorable bear and bunny would be a perfect accent to my spread.  I first stamped and colored them with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.


Then I stamped 'peace love joy' from the same stamp set onto white cardstock using black ink and die cut hearts from the cardstock.  Next, I cut a circle heart from my Silhouette and backed some of the hearts with leftover pieces from the stamped cardstock, and then adhered my stamped die cut hearts to fill in.  I balanced the colors by using softer colors with the bold red from the circle heart and the bold black and white from the stamped die cut hearts.


I absolutely love the look of stamping and die cutting these hearts as well as backing the hearts from the Silhouette cut file.  Gives such an amazing look to your project!  I placed my photo first, and then finished by adding more hearts and embellishments.  To not take away from the design, I added my journaling to vellum and stapled near the top.


Thank you so much for letting me share this memory keeping project with you from my traveler's notebook using the Good Tidings to You stamp set!  Happy creating!!

2 comments: