Monday, February 3, 2020

Thank you for being you



Hey Hello!  It's Amy here sharing a quick card set that I whipped up especially for today.  It features the beautiful Evergreen Foliage set:


I knew I wanted to color up the Evergreen Foliage set and decided to show a super simple design with minimal coloring.


I love coloring but sometimes you just want to design a quick card.  The fastest way for me to do multiple designs is to keep the overall look the same but change the color.  Since the design is so clean + crisp, I decided to add a dry embossed background.


I was going to change out the Foliage image but decided since the one was already set up in my Mini MISTI I kept all the stamps the same.


It was super stress free putting this set together.  These are some of my holiday thank you's.  I'm super tardy sending them out but I love the design :)


I hope you have an amazing week!




3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! The embossed background and layering look really nice with the images and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete