Monday, February 24, 2020

I think you are PAWsome - Sneaky Kitties and Colored Pencils

Hello! Heather Hoffman here this morning with a card using the adorable Sneaky Kitties stamp set - this is a super fun image to sit and color, and while I had done it before with Copic markers, I decided to try it with colored pencils for today's card!


I hadn't used my Polychromos colored pencils in quite a while, and thought it would be a great opportunity to break them out and do a bit of coloring. So relaxing and fun to play with coloring sometimes! I stamped the images in a deep brown ink on some rustic cardstock before coloring.


I also love tucking parts of larger images behind windows - I love how it changes the entire feel of the image. And those little sneaky kitties are super cute!


I combined a die from Avery Elle and from Mama Elephant to create the layers in two shades of green, then mounted on a cardbase created from that same rustic cardstock the images are stamped on, and added the sentiment at the top of the window - super happy that it fit in there just right!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment: