Monday, November 25, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes


Today I'm sharing a sweet holiday card featuring the Warm Winter Wishes stamp set (also sold at EH | SSS). It was hard to pick which images I wanted to work with since they're all so cute! Since I'm a big coffee/tea lover, I decided to colour the three cuties holding mugs.


I decided on a colour theme to highlight their scarves and mittens. Then I watercoloured each image strategically so they would look great sitting in a row with their winter accessories, enjoying their beverages.


To create an interesting background and to highlight these adorable images, I used two different dies to create a border with wonky scallops and stitching. Then I used the colours I used on the accessories to sponge the edges before stamping the sentiment.


I adhered fun foam to the back of the panels and used foam tape to attach the animals. To finish, I added a little white silk bow to the bunny's ear.


Be sure to visit my blog for a full supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment